Contact: Susan Grant
Address: Balmain Road, Leichhardt
Interviewer: ST - 3 April 2007
- camp 1955: individuals, group committee 1934; 1960 jamboree; camping photo; vase (1923); 1952 banners - NSW corroboree 1946-47, etc. (5 in all)
- sea scouts: banner, cap, emblems, shield in copper
- old drums: 1 large, 2 smaller & kettle (?) with Leichhardt Scout insignia.
- photos of all the buildings used by Leichhardt Scouts, present buildingn from 1924 (includes photos of willy-willy damage 1922)
- history of scout groups in vairous buildings and dates
- commemorative animal skin (?) celebrating 50 years of Leichhardt Scouts 1908-1958 with roll of members and photos.
- assorted totems, flags and associated photos
- Etching of certificate 1919
Office: books, logs, attendance book 1965 of James Blundell, crew of Medic 1914-1919 with 2 drawings by Blundell; members book, journals, patrol logs (1944-), 1929 scrap books, newsletter (1940s), committee members 1914.